Country Fabrics and Quilts is a first quality quilt fabric shop with a large selection of fabrics, notions, thread, quilt tools, patterns and pattern books. Courteous and knowledgeable staff are here to assist with all of your sewing needs.
- Long Arm Quilting services on premises.
- Hand quilting services available.
- We also offer homemade quilts for purchase.
- Classes available for beginners and advanced quilters
6 yard bundles (great for quilt backs) were $4/yard or $24 now $3/yard or $18
one yard cuts – were $7.50 now $6.50
fat quarters – were $2.75 now $1.75
Sale starts tomorrow Thursday, May 5th and end Saturday May 21st
Itty-Bitty Summertime Challenge
Starts May 2nd
Ends September 2nd
Cost – $5.00/ entry
Prize – $25.00 gift certificate
1. You have to use, in an easily recognizable amount, at least, but not limited to, four (4) of the fabrics in the pack.
2. You may, but do not have to, use three (3) other fabrics in your project
3. You can make anything; purse, tote, stuffed animal, table runner, placemats but if the project is a quilt, it can be not larger than 36” square
You can enter as many times as you want but you must CHOOSE YOUR FABRICS FROM THE FABRIC BOX.